Three Bridges, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 1SX
Assistant Headteacher (Teaching and Learning)
Salary: L16 to 22
Hazelwick School – a popular, highly-successful and happy community where our students enjoy learning and teachers enjoy teaching.
Our shared vision is “for each and every student to achieve their maximum potential.”
For Easter (preferably) or September 2017 we aim to appoint an exceptional and inspirational member of our leadership team with a passion for teaching and learning to build on Hazelwick’s outstanding record of success and enhance its excellent reputation within the community.
Hazelwick is a high achieving and oversubscribed 11-18 mixed secondary school with 1500 students in Years 7 – 11 and 350 students in the 6th form.
According to our recent Ofsted report, Hazelwick is a school:
• which is a warm and welcoming place to be with a clear sense of teamwork and community spirit and with excellent working relationships between staff and students
• where leaders and staff are passionate about wanting the best for every student
• which has strong staff morale and a strong sense of pride, which is shared by students and parents
• which has a clear programme of teacher coaching and professional development in place
• where students make consistently good progress across the wide range of academic subjects on offer and all subjects in 2015 were above or well above the national average at key stage 4
• where behaviour is very good; students are polite, friendly and conduct themselves well; they value their learning and play a full part in lessons
Application Packs are available:
by email: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 1pm on Friday 6th January 2017