We are seeking to appoint a talented and inspiring Assistant Headteacher to join the teaching team and senior leadership team at Little Ealing Primary School.
The role will include:
• A part-time teaching responsibility
• Responsibility for assessment and data across the school. This will equate to 3 days, taking a strategic lead in data analysis and line management of phase leaders
• Being a key member of the SLT and working with the Head and Deputy Head in running and promoting the school.
We are looking for a leader who:
• Is highly skilled, caring, enthusiastic and creative
• Has evidence of outstanding classroom practice and a determination to raise standards
• Will play a critical role in raising standards of attainment of all learners
• Has a high level of computer literacy and is able to analyse educational data
For the right candidate, we can offer
• Children who are a pleasure to work with and eager to learn
• A welcoming school with well-behaved children
• Enthusiastic, supportive and motivated staff that are committed to outstanding learning opportunities
Interested candidates are invited to visit the school. To arrange a visit please contact the school office on 020 8567 2135 or email@example.com.
The successful candidate will be subject to a stringent vetting procedure and will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check. Little Ealing is committed to safeguarding our pupils, staff and families.