Kirton Primary School Station Road, Kirton, Boston, Lincolnshire. PE20 1HY a proud member of the Parliament Federation
Required for April 2018 (or sooner)
ASSISTANT HEADTEACHER WITH SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITY FOR KEY STAGE 1
Kirton Primary School is a successful and expanding school with a three-form entry and its own nursery unit. It is federated with Boston Nursery School under the Parliament Federation. We are looking to appoint a dynamic KS1 Assistant Headteacher who:
• is passionate about children’s learning;
• demonstrates excellent classroom practice;
• is capable of leading and motivating colleagues;
• holds a clear vision and high expectations;
• will steer improvement, keep abreast of national and local developments, and raise standards.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of raising attainment and achievement, particularly in Year 2. They will have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively with staff, parents and the wider community.
We offer you:
• happy, motivated, and well-behaved children;
• dedicated and supportive staff;
• an active and well-informed Governing Body;
• an expanding school with career development opportunities;
• a large, mutually supportive Senior Leadership Team;
• up to 50% non-contact time.
For an application form, further details or to book a visit, please contact Lisa Lea on 01205 722236 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org This appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We strongly recommend you visit us.
Closing date: 12.12.17 (noon) Interview date: 15.12.17