Ravensbury Community School is a vibrant, friendly and high achieving school at the heart of its community.
We are highly inclusive school and benefit tremendously from the diversity of the community we serve. We believe in the holistic development of our pupils; academically, psychically, socially and emotionally. Our receptive and motivated pupils are challenged and excited by their learning and are proud off their school.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and creative Assistant Headteacher as a key member of our school’s Senior Leadership Team. The successful candidate will make a significant contribution to raising standards of achievement for all pupils, shaping the future development of the school and leading on priorities within the school improvement plan (SIP). This role will suit an experienced primary teacher with excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to accelerate progress and lead others.
The Assistant Headteacher will:
- Undertake the normal responsibilities of the class teacher (no teaching responsibilities in this academic year)
- Be a member of the Senior Leadership Team
- Assist the Headteacher in leading and managing the school
- Undertake such duties as are delegated by the Headteacher
- Play a major role within the school in formulating and reviewing the school Improvement Plan and the aims and objectives of the school by:
- Establishing the policies through which they shall be achieved
- Leading and managing staff and resources to that end
- Monitoring progress towards their achievement
We can offer:
- An innovative school where children are challenged and enjoy learning
- A well behaved and enthusiastic pupil community
- An exciting, well organised and animated environment in which to work
- High quality support and CPD to ensure that you are successful and have the chance to develop and grow as a teacher
- An experienced, committed and ambitious team to support you
- A fantastic community of parents
- A genuine chance to help shape the future of Ravensbury Community School
Ravensbury Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. This post is subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check and satisfactory professional references.
All applications should be sent or emailed to email@example.com by 8TH December 2016 12noon. Please ensure that you address all aspects and the person specification as these will be used as criteria for short listing.
Closing Date: Thursday 8th December 2016 12 noon
Shortlist Date: Friday 9th December 2016
Interview Date: To be confirmed
Please contact the school on 01612230370 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application pack.