Smart Teachers are seeking applications for the following role at school located in Sydney’s North Shore. This reputable school prides itself on having a safe and well organised learning environment to ensure students achieve their potential.
About the Role:
• One-point Coordinator position
• Full-time, Permanent role
• Position commencing ASAP
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Experience teaching Mathematics
• Possess current references
• Hold relevant tertiary qualifications in secondary education
• Be eligible to gain registration with NESA and hold a valid WWCC
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Amelia, quoting job reference #WEB2001-542164AM – email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #WEB2001-542164SD – Sarah.Devereux@smartteachers.co.uk
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).