This is a fantastic opportunity for a suitable candidate to join a highly effective pastoral team. You will work with the Pastoral Manager to lead on all aspects of the Academic Hall.
Duties to Include:
As an Assistant pastoral manager, your first duty will be Presence! We believe that great presence is the key to effective leadership, efficient systems and student support of the highest quality.
You will lead on the ‘St Charles passport’ to ensure that each of your students qualify for graduation.
Other responsibilities include:
- Assisting the Pastoral Manager with all areas of the Academic Hall
- Delivering the college tutorial programme to each tutor group in your academic hall (approx. 9 periods a week)
- Use pastoral and academic data to monitor and intervene with students requiring additional support
- Assist Pastoral Managers in communication with parents and external agencies.
- Contribute to a weekly tutorial bulletin and assembly.
- Promote positive behaviour across the College.
- Please download an application form and the detailed job description from the documents below.
For more information please contact myself Miss Dodd on: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications will be 5pm on 27th May 2021
Interviews to be held week commencing 7th June 2021
Please no agency applications.
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Candidates for vacant posts are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check. We are an equal opportunities employer
St Charles Catholic Sixth Form College
Kensington and Chelsea
- Further Education
- Students of mixed gender, age 16 - 19 years
St Charles Catholic Sixth Form College is a co-educational further education college based in Kensington and Chelsea in London for students aged 16-19. It is a Roman Catholic college.
In terms of facilities, the college has recently refurbished scien...