Salary depending on experience
‘Take your next steps into leadership’
We are delighted to be able to offer an exciting opportunity for a forward thinking, innovative Leader to join us on our journey from Good to Outstanding. Bar Hill is a member of the CMAT Academy Trust. We are a successful school at the heart of a diverse Community. Our Values form a strong foundation for our ongoing achievements. Our commitment to high standards means that our children consistently achieve well in all aspects of the curriculum.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is committed to our school values
• Is able to engage and motivate all pupils
• Is keen to share and develop their own excellent practice
• Has proven impact in subject leadership and improvement
• Has a proven good record as a reflective classroom practice
• Has the skills to guide and advise others in practice and development
• Promotes Home School links.
We can offer:
• A school that truly values Community
• An outward, forward looking supportive working environment where everyone works together for the benefit of the children
• A successful and thriving primary school committed to holistic education.
• A commitment to professional development including opportunities to develop within in an established and growing Academy Trust.
To enable you to make your decision visits to the school are strongly recommended. During your visit you will see why we reach such high levels of achievement and why people love working at the school. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit. Telephone number 01954 273305 or email email@example.com
Closing date for Applications is noon on Monday 20th May
Interviews will be held on Friday 24th May 2019
Bar Hill Primary and CMAT are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.