Weavers Academy is an 11-19 co-educational school with a stimulating and welcoming environment.
Our school vision is to strive for success by focusing on learning.
By doing this, we have created an ethos and an environment in which young people and adults have been able to maximize their involvement and their accomplishments.
We were judged ‘good’ by Ofsted in 2017 but still want so much more for our students.
We now seek to appoint an Assistant Principal to lead English with the relevant skills and experience to lead the curriculum and staff with vitality, aptitude and ambition.
The successful candidate will:
- Be passionate about teaching and learning;
- Be an outstanding practitioner, able to provide pedagogic leadership to the students and to the staff in English.
- Be resilient, able to manage setbacks when they happen and to remain constructive under pressure.
- Be able to contribute to whole school strategic development as part of the senior leadership team.
We can offer you:
- A wide range of training opportunities, including across different schools within the Creative Education Trust.
- A chance to work within a talented and driven senior leadership team.
- Support through the school’s in-house joint-practice development programme.
- Access to a wide range of expert practices, training and development opportunities across our Trust.
If you believe that you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Please send your completed application form and covering letter to our HR Manager at the following address: Weavers Academy, Brickhill Road, Wellingborough, NN8 3JH.
Applications by email are welcomed and should be sent to: HRManager@weaversacademy.org.uk. CVs alone are not accepted.
Closing Date: 8am Monday 06 May 2019 with interviews to be held 08 May and 09 May 2019.
(Start date: September 2019).
Early applications are encouraged as we will review applications as we receive them; and applicants may be contacted before the closing date
Creative Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake relevant safeguarding checks.