This is an ideal opportunity for a proven Head of Department or suitably experience second in department to join the SLT in our successful school. We are seeking a team member who wishes to make a significant contribution not only in their Faculty but also within the leadership of the wider school. This is an exciting time to lead this successful faculty.
The candidate must:
- Have high expectations.
- Want to work within a school where we are ambitious for all our students whatever their abilities and where we recognise that staff development and teamwork is paramount.
As Neale-Wade Academy is part of the Active Learning Trust, there is the potential for wider career opportunities and development should the applicant be interested.
- A successful 11-18 mixed comprehensive school with a flourishing Sixth Form.
- Impressive subject facilities.
- A vibrant, supportive community with friendly colleagues and students.
- Cross Trust development opportunities.
This is an exciting time to consider joining our outstanding learning community and we look forward to receiving your application.
To apply for this position, please download an application pack from the school website www.neale-wade.org or contact Elaine Oldroyd, Office Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
Only application forms with covering letters will be accepted.
Closing date for receipt of applications: Midday on Tuesday 20 March 2018
Neale-Wade Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
Wimblington Road March
Cambs PE15 9PX