We are looking to appoint a future school leader to join our ambitious leadership team, as we seek to continue our journey to outstanding in everything that we do at The Petersfield School, within the Bohunt Education Trust.
The Bohunt Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment.
The successful candidate will be subject to pre-employment checks, including enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.
You will bring us:
· Passion and the highest levels of ambition for our students;
· A dynamic and enthusiastic approach combined with excellent interpersonal skills;
· Commitment to a high expectations culture;
· Successful leadership and management experience in your current role;
· The ability to inspire, challenge, motivate and empower teams and individuals to achieve excellence.
In return we will offer you:
· Positive support and development to become a school leader in the future;
· An enthusiastic and supportive team of staff, committed to raising our high standards further;
· The opportunity to make a difference.
We are the highest performing school in East Hampshire and we have a strong heritage as a Performing Arts school. We are a ‘school with a heart’ characterised by excellent relationships between staff and students and with outstanding behaviour. In 2017 we opened a joint Sixth Form with Bohunt School in Liphook. The Petersfield School was praised for its “strong practice” and deemed “improving towards being outstanding” by Ofsted in February 2018. The inspectors commented on the “determined and highly effective team of senior and middle leaders.”
The school is located in the attractive market town of Petersfield with easy access to the A3 between Guildford and Portsmouth and the M27. We are also five-minute walk from Petersfield station on the mainline between Portsmouth and London.
Visits to the school are actively encouraged and the Principal welcomes the opportunity to meet candidates before application.
For further details on how to apply, please visit: https://www.tes.com/jobs/employer/the-petersfield-school-1003715 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Midday 25 April 2018
Interviews: w/c 30 April 2018