Due to the Regent Groups further expansion we are looking for an additional assistant principal / vice principal to join us on a permanent contract.
The purpose of the assistant principal / vice principal is to provide curriculum and quality assurance operational management for higher education provision at Regent College. To provide leadership and effective line management of Regent College curriculum staff. To liaise with the Director for Students and work with the Student President, Vice President, Student Representatives and the student body more widely. To work closely with Assistant Principals to ensure consistency and parity of provision practices and student experience across the College’s course portfolio.
- Responsible for academic standards, academic delivery, academic planning and the quality of higher education provision
- To work closely with the Director of Quality (HE) and the relevant Director of Studies / Programme Leaders to manage the applications and successful approval/validation of the College by awarding bodies including, Pearson, Bucks New University and University of Northampton
- To work closely with the Director of Quality Enhancement and the Director of Quality (HE) to ensure that all HE provision meets the requirements of OfS, QAA, and all other relevant external agencies and institutions.
- Work closely with the Director of Quality (HE), Director of Quality Enhancement and the Directors of Studies / Programme Leaders to ensure the review and improvement of quality standards and performance management interventions within curriculum areas to make the college achieve significant continuous improvement in its performance.
- Work closely with the Director of Quality (HE) to support Directors of Studies / Programme Leaders and Curriculum staff set challenging but realist objectives, plans and targets, consistent with strategic and operational plans and help them to achieve required results.
- To implement the strategic direction of the College as guided by the CEO and Principal, including new educational opportunities, partnerships and networking beneficial to the development and success of the College.
- Salary of £45,000 - £50,000
- Pension Scheme
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Career development opportunities and continued professional development.
Established in 2000 Regent Group has a passion for education; helping learners excel personally, academically and professionally. Based in north-west London, we are experienced providers delivering quality education from nursery, through tuition services and full-time secondary school, to further and higher education and executive leadership courses.
Regent Group is building a 21st century education model for future world learners. Our vision is to become a leading provider of quality education, enriching the lives of our students and the communities in which they live and work. We pride ourselves on finding the right course for our learners at our own institutions or with an increasingly wide range of partner institutions across the globe.