Irlam and Cadishead College is a rapidly improving, aspirational 11 – 16 school committed to ensuring that students are happy, safe and learning. Key to securing our vision ‘Aspire, Work Hard & Achieve’ is that all students make or exceed expected progressbecoming the school of choice for our local community.
As an emerging Salford Academy Trust (SAT) school, keenly supportedby its Governors and Salford Local Authority,the successful candidates will enjoy working with:
- Appreciative learners who are ‘sunny faced’, bright, articulate and willing to learn
- Staff who are welcoming, dedicated and share a commitment to improving standards
- A school that is at the heart of its thriving community supported by parents, carers and local businesses
We can offer you:
- Excellent support from both our sponsor Salford Academy Trust, Salford LA and with close links to a national Teaching school
- An ambitious and determined leadership team with a clear vision for the College
- Well resourced, modern, spacious learning environment with enviable PE and sporting facilities
- Students who now believe they ‘can and will achieve!
The Assistant Principal will support the Principal and Governors in establishing ICC’s vision‘into reality’.
Interest and/or experience in Curriculum and Pathways would be useful.
Applications are invited from candidates with proven senior leadership experience. exemplary practice and outcomes.
For more information or to request an application pack, please contact: People & Services Manager, Anita Rogers 0161 921 2194 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is noon on Monday 12th December 2016 Interviews will take place Thursday 15th & Friday 16th December 2016