Bishop Milner Catholic College is a high achieving and oversubscribed Catholic college where;
· there is a strong Catholic ethos and emphasis on students to do their best
· leadership is strong
· the staff are committed to the success of all students
· students are highly motivated and behaviour is outstanding
· parents are supportive
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of the Senior Leadership Team working with colleagues, students and parents on our journey to become outstanding in all that we do. The Assistant Principal is central to ensuring the college’s continuing progress to secure the highest standard of learning and teaching in every classroom and to enhance and develop the Catholic life and ethos of the college.
We are looking to appoint an outstanding leader:
· with outstanding potential and a sound curriculum knowledge
· who is aspirational and ambitious for students – with a proven track record in improving student outcomes
· who is a strong team player and who works well with others and who is positive and creative in their approach
· who relates well to our diverse students and their families
· who is a committed and practising Catholic able and willing to give public witness to their faith
Visits to the college prior to application are encouraged
Closing Date for applications: Friday 4 May 2018 at Midday
Interviews: week commencing 14 May (tbc)
Further details of this position and application pack are available from
Mrs J Gill, Secretary to the Principal:
email@example.com or Tel: 01384 889422 or visit our website: www.bmilner.dudley.sch.uk
All applicants are encouraged to preserve and develop the quality and distinctive nature of our Catholic college.
The college is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.