The Senior Leadership Team, Governors and The Heath Family Trust are seeking to appoint talented, innovative and ambitious strategic leaders to join our growing senior leadership team. Candidates will be creative, articulate and dedicated to bringing positive outcomes for young people in our school community. This is a great opportunity to build or extend a leadership profile towards headship, in a values-led school at the centre of its community.
Candidates for all portfolios should:
• Have a proven track record of school improvement at middle or senior leadership level
• Understand and be able to articulate how they have used effective Self-Evaluation to raise standards and levels of achievement
• Be an effective system leader with a clear understanding of process
• Have proven leadership skills and the ability to motivate and inspire others
• Have a clear commitment to continuous school improvement
• Have a high level of data literacy to analyse trends across the school and initiate effective responses
• Be an excellent communicator with strong and interpersonal skills
• Have an up to date knowledge of the emerging issues in school leadership and the education landscape
Visits and Application Process
Pre-application visits with the Principal and Student Leaders are welcomed.
For an Application pack, further information or to arrange a tour of our school, please contact our Hays Recruitment Partner, Daniel Burgess, by emailing Daniel.Burgess@hays.com or by calling 0161 228 7300 or 07966 129 657.
Closing date: Midday Monday 25th March 2019
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful candidates will be subject to pre-employment screening including an Enhanced check via the Disclosure & Barring Service.