Brighton Aldridge Community Academy is an 11-18 school with the specialisms of entrepreneurship and sport. Our mission is to ensure all BACA students benefit from an excellent education, secure great qualifications and develop into young adults who are the first choice recruits for universities and employers. The academy’s motto is simple - “Believe you can”. Whether in the classroom, on the sports field or performing on stage, we inspire each of our students to develop the knowledge and skills they need to follow their passions into a successful future.
BACA wishes to appoint an outstanding individual to join its Senior Leadership Team to take on the role of Assistant Principal with responsibility for teaching and learning, staff development, and CPD. This is a great opportunity for an established leader and outstanding practitioner to join a dynamic, popular and growing school at the heart of its community.
We are looking for a creative leader who:
- Has credibility as an outstanding practitioner across Key Stages 3, 4, and (ideally) 5.
- Has exceptional leadership and communication skills and can create change through others
- Has a track record of driving forward improvements
- Is committed to developing a positive, enthusiastic learning culture for all staff and students
- Is intuitive, personable with a good sense of humor and strong sense of moral purpose
- Has strong evidence of being prepared for this pivotal role as a leader of improvement
- Can work closely with the Principal and Vice-Principal in shaping and implementing the strategic direction of the school community.
For further details about this position please find our recruitment pack attached.
To apply please complete an application form and send with a supporting letter to Hannah Irving at firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for application is Thursday 9 December 2021 and interviews will take place in the week commencing Monday 13 December.
It is my pleasure to welcome you to Brighton Aldridge Community Academy (BACA).
Our mission is to ensure all BACA students benefit from an excellent education, secure great qualifications and develop into young adu...