Post: Assistant Principal -Primary
Base: William Barcroft Junior School, Barnett Place, Cleethorpes, DN35 7SU
Closing Date: Thursday 9 December 2021
Interview Date: Wednesday 15 December 2021
The academy is seeking to appoint an ambitious and enthusiastic Assistant Principal. Due to the promotions of both the Assistant and Vice Principals we are now looking to develop a new SLT to continue to drive the academy forward. The successful candidate would need to be an excellent classroom practitioner and a confident, inspirational leader for our fantastic team. Specific responsibilities would depend on the experience of the successful candidate but could include Curriculum or Literacy leadership.
William Barcroft Junior School is a successful school which offers an outstanding learning environment and hardworking, supportive staff. Within a lively community in Cleethorpes, our recent Ofsted report clearly reflects the passion and drive harnessed within the setting.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a committed, adaptable and caring professional, passionate about delivering high provision to all children,
- Be able to demonstrate the creativity, resilience and interpersonal skills to complement our highly effective team.
- Be an effective team player and willing to be fully involved in the life of the school.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of all children.
In return, we can offer:
- Dedicated staff committed to achieving high standards
- A supportive, warm and welcoming ethos
- A vibrant learning environment
- An experienced and supportive leadership team, who are committed to the well-being of all staff
For more information, or to visit the school, please don’t hesitate to contact Sarah Sargent (Principal) on 01472 501777
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. As part of this process, all successful candidates will be required to apply for an enhanced DBS disclosure.