We are a successful and oversubscribed school at an exciting stage in our development. We are seeking to appoint an Assistant School Business Manager to work alongside and support the School Business Manager, in his leadership of the non-teaching aspects of school life. This is a challenging and exciting role offering the successful candidate the opportunity to develop their leadership and management skills in a successful and supportive school environment. You will have:
- A “can-do” approach to problem-solving and a willingness to engage in a broad range of areas as the need arises.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, both oral and written and the ability to relate to a broad range of individuals.
- Sound organisational skills and an eye for detail.
- Good standard of computer literacy across a range of software.
- Willingness to build on and expand skills and knowledge.
- A genuine commitment to and liking for young people, and high expectations for their progress and welfare.
- Holder of the Platinum Quality Mark for Professional Development
- Holder of the Arts Mark Platinum Award
- Specialist partner of UCL - Institute of Education
- ‘a good school’ - OFSTED, June 2016
- Active partners in the Seven Kings, Waltham Forest and Whitefield’s Teaching School Alliances
Willowfield School as an aware employer is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults as its number one priority and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A DBS check will be taken up on the successful candidate. We serve a diverse community and as an equal opportunities employer, particularly welcome applications from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates.
Please contact Janice Feltham, Head’s PA at the school to request a recruitment pack and application form (C.V.s will not be accepted) or to find out more about what we can offer email us at:
email@example.com or download the pack from our School Website
Closing date: Noon on Wednesday 24 February 2021.
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years