Assistant School Keeper
Grade 3, point 16-20
Salary: £19,281 - £21,276 pro rata (actual salary to be confirmed)
30 hours per week (12.00pm - 6.30pm), 43 weeks per year
The Mawney Foundation School is a proactive, supportive, well-resourced primary school, with high expectations of all members of staff and pupils.
You will also join us at a very exciting time . We have just moved into our brand new state of the art building, as we are increasing to a 3 form entry.
The school has been graded as 'Good' in our last 2 Ofsted inspections (most recently in May 2016). The Head Teacher and Governors are currently looking for an experienced, highly motivated and dedicated Assistant School Keeper to join our enthusiastic and supportive team.
We can offer:
- A working environment which is fun and supportive;
- Good provision of IT resources within all classrooms and across the school;
- Motivated and well-behaved pupils from a wide range of backgrounds;
- The opportunity to join a highly professional and motivated team;
- The opportunity to develop and progress further both professionally and personally;
- Opportunities to informally visit colleagues in other schools to see effective practice, as well as opportunities to share your effective strategies with others;
- Friendly, supportive staff who are committed to collaborative team work;
- IT facilities to support you in your role
The successful candidate will need to have the relevant expereince, qualifications and IT skills. They will also need to have excellent interpersonal skills to enbale them to work in partnership with pupils, staff, parents/carers as well as other additional site staff.
It is essential you have a willingness to become involved in school and community activities.
If you think that you have the experience, energy, enthusiasm and skills to fit into our continually improving school, please apply online at www.haveringschools.jobs. Should you experience any techical difficulty please contact Havering Education HR on 01708 431636.
Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please contact the School Office on 01708 741612 to arrange a tour of the school.
Closing Date: Friday 2nd February 2018, 3.00pm
Interviews: Week beginning 19th February 2018