Dean Trust Ardwick is a recent addition to The Dean Trust family of schools and began life in September 2015 in a purpose-built new school for 120 Year 7 students. From September 2016, the staff and students moved into the new 1200 place school. Currently we have Year 7, 8 and 9 pupils and we look forward to having a full complement of pupils in 2019, whilst enjoying the benefits a growing school brings.
Situated on Stockport Road, a main route into Manchester city centre, we are in the heart of the Ardwick community and just next door to Longsight. We are a local school for local children, and we are here to provide a first class education for the pupils who attend the school, and to serve the community.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Dean Trust Ardwick is seeking to appoint an Assistant SENDCO, to join a very talented and dedicated team of staff, who are determined to provide the best quality teaching and support for every pupil, and who are committed to maintaining our high standards.
• A well-qualified, talented and dedicated individual holding Qualified Teacher Status
• Enthusiastic and excellent classroom practitioner
• A teacher who is determined to provide the best quality teaching and support for every pupil, and who are committed to maintaining our high standards.
• A teacher who is committed to ensuring that every pupil is given the opportunity to achieve their potential and meet the high expectations set for them
• A teacher who believes the schools vision that everyone can achieve their highest potential and ambition, whoever they are.
• A teacher with a continued commitment to their own professional development
This is a support leadership post within the school and as such the post holder will be expected to make significant contributions to whole school planning and development. The post holder will help lead a team of HLTAs/TAs and report directly to the SENDCo.
For more information about Dean Trust Ardwick please click on the 'learn more about this school' button below.
CLOSE DATE: 10AM FRIDAY 28TH SEPTEMBER 2018
The Dean Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring check and Disqualification