To commence from September 2018 or earlier, we are seeking to recruit an Assistant SENDCo and creative teacher with the skills, expertise and passion to enthuse our young people to achieve across KS3 and KS4.
Whitcliffe Mount School is a vibrant and successful 11-16 comprehensive school. In September 2017 Ofsted visited and confirmed that Whitcliffe Mount continues to be a good school. There were numerous positive comments. To read the full letter please look on our website at www.whitcliffemount.co.uk
The ideal candidate will:
· be an innovative practitioner with good problem solving skills
· have sound knowledge of the SEN Code of Practice
· have a natural passion and enthusiasm for their subject
· encourage, motivate and inspire young people
· be able to work well collaboratively in terms of planning, preparation and assessment
· be committed to our ethos that all students can achieve at Whitcliffe Mount
Whitcliffe Mount can offer you:
· a welcoming environment which promotes learning
· students who show respect to each other and other adults in the school
· a structured and personalised induction programme supported by a range of CPD opportunities
· a great location which is easily accessible from J26 of the M62
Further information can be downloaded from www.whitcliffemount.co.uk or from the TES website.
The closing date is Monday 23rd April 2018 at 12.00 noon; completed applications should be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Mrs C Clough, Headteacher’s PA.
An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this position. Whitcliffe Mount is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.