Work Timings: Monday to Friday, split shifts typically 7:00am - 10:30am and 2:30pm - 6:00pm; 36 hours per week.
Additional Information: During school holidays, hours are more likely to be day shifts.
Work Pattern: All Year Round - Full Time.
Salary: Scale 4, Point 7-10 inclusive of Outer London Weighting.
Laurel Lane Primary School and St Martin’s Church of England Primary School are based on the same site within West Drayton and are part of Frays Academy Trust.
The role of Assistant Site Manager is varied, interesting and no two days will be the same. You will be supporting our experienced Site Manager to ensure both schools are well maintained.
You will be required to have:
- Experience of working alongside people as part of a team;
- Experience of Health and Safety and Risk Assessment;
- Handy man skills;
- Confidence with using excel, word and on line reporting and recording systems.
In return, we can offer you:
- A supportive and caring environment;
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays;
- Local Government Pension scheme;
- Employee Assistance and well-being service.
Interview Date: Week commencing Monday 25th November 2019.
CVs will not be accepted