Assistant Subject Leader of Mathematics
Required for: September 2021
Pay scale and salary: MPS/UPS with a TLR (negotiable)
We invite applications from innovative, resilient, creative and motivated Teachers of Mathematics who can play a key role in our Mathematics Department and are seeking to work in a forward thinking school with the prospect of developing further through an excellent programme of CPD.
Do you have the following qualities?
• To be an outstanding Assistant Subject Leader of Mathematics?
• Are you a good to outstanding teacher aspiring to a leadership role?
• Are you committed to working with staff and students to help them achieve their potential?
• Have you an uncompromising belief that all children deserve an outstanding education?
• Could you make a significant impact in raising attainment through highly effective teaching?
• Have you experience of teaching Key Stage 3 & 4 Mathematics to all abilities?
If so, we are recruiting to the above position starting September 2021 as we build on our journey of ‘Transformation to Excellence’.
If you think you have the passion, energy and drive to help us to move to the next stage in our development, we look forward to hearing from you.
Application packs can be downloaded from: www.cockburnschool.org/vacancies
The closing date for this post is 9:00am on Monday 1st March 2021.
The school is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children, and applicants will be subject to full employment checks, including an enhanced DBS disclosure.