EYFS and Primary School Assistant Teacher
Start date: September, 2018
Terms of work:
· 10 months contract September - June
· Highly competitive salary from GBP1290 per month
· Shared fully furnished accommodation within walking distance from the school
· 5 working days from 8 am-5 pm, Monday to Friday
· Meals on duty
· Up to 6 weeks paid holidays within 10 working months
· Up to 4 weeks paid during summer holidays
· Working visa
· Compensation for an economy class round trip air ticket, the amount of which is not more than 25.000(twenty-five thousand) roubles.
· Emergency medical insurance
· BA Childhood / Education Studies, Psychology, Drama, Sport, Languages or Music
· Knowledge of British Curriculum is an advantage
· Experience or thorough understanding of the use of phonics in teaching children to read and write
· Creative approach to work
· Love and understanding of children
· Ability to accept rules and instructions
· Ability to use own initiative when needed, a strong team player
· Additional skills such as ability to play a musical instrument, sport, singing, art, drama etc. are encouraged
· Well-organized, self-disciplined, tidy, communicative, active, honest, tactful, kind-hearted personality.
About the school:
English Nursery and Primary School has 6 branches throughout best areas of Moscow, with classes ranging from Pre-Nursery to Year 5. We follow the British Curriculum, employ English teachers and teach Russian children. Children spend all day in English with you, and there is no need for you to know any Russian. There are 2 - 4 teachers in each class (1 qualified classroom Teacher who is the Lead Teacher, and at least one Assistant Teacher). Class sizes are 15 - 25.
We are a chain of private schools and therefore can provide a generous budget for resources. Our school facilities include sports halls, special rooms for theatre, music, ICT, as well as classes for our psychologists, doctors and speech therapists and relaxing teachers’ rooms.
If you would like to be a part of our community and take a challenging role – please get in touch: we look forward to hearing from you.
For more information about the schools, please visit our website www.englishnursery.ru/en.
To apply: send your CV, letter of application and a photograph to email@example.com.