Permanent - Full Time Start: January 2022 Salary: Main Scale /UPS TLR: 2.2
We are looking to appoint an exceptional and ambitious Assistant Team Leader of English with the vision and commitment to the subject, that will not only develop a love of language for our students, but the whole community. This is a truly exciting role and is essential in ensuring English and reading continues to excel at Chilton Trinity School.
• Amazing students who value positive relationships and clear boundaries.
• Fantastic Continual Self Professional Development (CSPD) as soon as you start.
• Exciting career opportunities in a rapidly developing and growing school.
• A Trust committed to excellence and that values students and staff.
- an inspirational and outstanding teacher with a love of English Language and Literature.
- someone who has a deep sense of the role English and teaching plays in ensuring social justice.
- ambition and resilience to make a real difference to the lives of our students, others and yourself.
- a commitment and strong motivation to improve student attainment and progress.
- a detailed understanding of excellent pedagogy in English and an understanding of what an effective curriculum looks like.
- a commitment to working restoratively, promoting Chilton Trinity’s inclusive culture of high expectations and outcomes for all.
- excellent communication skills and enthusiasm to work collaboratively within the team.
- commitment to be part of a Multi-Academy Trust that can support a variety of professional development opportunities.
If you have any questions about this post, or would like to visit the school, please do not hesitate to contact Mrs E King, Headteacher’s PA, on 01278 425222.
An application form and further details are available from the school website: www.chilton-trinity.co.uk.
All applications and covering letters (addressed to the Headteacher, Mr T Newell) should be emailed to: Recruitment@chilton-trinity.co.uk
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Monday 20th September 2021 at 9.00am
INTERVIEWS: Friday 24th September 2021
Clevedon Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and this commitment will be reflected in the Trust’s recruitment & selection process. Applicants are expected to share this commitment. An enhanced level satisfactory disclosure and baring service DBS check is required for the successful applicant.
Chilton Trinity School