Are you an organised and committed individual with a ‘can-do’ attitude?
Can you work accurately whilst maintaining high standards?
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated person to support our Head of Work-Related Learning and work on the school reception desk. This is a busy and varied support role to help prepare our students for future success in education, training and employment.
What we are looking for:
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• Attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Administration experience
• Flexibility and a ‘can-do’ approach
Why choose our school?
• We offer support and training based on individual needs
• Transport links are excellent with the M1, M25, A1 and A41 being close by
• Heavily subsidised childcare at our Little Gems Nursery
• Free gym membership to all employees across the Bushey St James Trust
• Employee Assistance Programme for support and guidance on health, legal and personal matters
The post is for 37 hours per week (excluding unpaid breaks), term-time + 1 week to include 5 INSET days. The salary for this post is APT&C points 10 - 14 plus London Fringe, paid pro-rata and based on experience. The actual pro-rata salary range is £18,155pa - £19,652pa + £764pa.
Full details of the vacancy can be found on our website www.busheymeads.org.uk along with further information about the school. Alternatively, please contact the HR team on 020 8955 8833.
To apply for this post please send in a completed application form along with a covering letter, addressed to Mr J Turner, Executive Principal. Your completed application form and letter should be returned to the school by post or by email to: email@example.com by the deadline. Please note that CVs and late applications will not be accepted and you must have the right to work in the UK.
Closing Date for applications: Wednesday 14th April 2021 (10am)
Bushey St James Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An offer of employment will be subject to a number of pe-employment checks including ID and Right to Work in the UK, satisfactory written references, occupational health check and a successful Enhanced DBS check.
Bushey Meads School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Bushey Meads School - ‘Aspire to Achieve’
Bushey Meads School is part of the highly successful Bushey St James Trust; a growing Multi Academy Trust in leafy Bushey, Hertfordshire. Transport links are good with the M1, M25, A1 and A41 being close by, ...