Assistant Vice Principal Curriculum
GBP £56,785 - £64,059 per year (L12-L18)
Hours/Weeks: Full Time (6:15am to 4:30pm)
The start for this post is March/April 2021.
We are seeking to appoint an aspiring Assistant Vice Principal to join our thriving online school community to:
• Be a dynamic and supportive member of the leadership team of the school
• Play an important role in the development of the school continuing to be an innovative, high performing, and emotionally intelligent organisation for the 21st century
• Support the management of an agenda of significant change and to maintain and raise standards in all areas of school life
• Contribute to iBOS sustaining its provision as the primary online school of choice for the British curriculum and make a significant contribution to the strategic development of all aspects of the school, whether holding a direct responsibility for the strategic area.
• Lead on the whole school curriculum to secure the continuous improvement in standards of teaching and learning through the ongoing assessment of staff training, development needs, and the planning and delivery of relevant provision
We're looking for you if you have:
• Excellent organisational, ICT and time management skills
• Experience of senior leadership and middle leadership in respect of their duties
• The ability to lead and manage other staff
• The ability to work under pressure and meet conflicting demands within deadline
• The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
(The full details can be found in the attached Job Description and Person Specification).
What we can offer:
• A competitive Salary;
• Employee benefits: Pension Scheme, Holiday Pay, Employee Assistance Programme;
• A full continuous Professional Development Programme;
• Training Opportunities through our bespoke CPD programmes.
International British Online School (iBOS) is the world’s pioneering online secondary school, led by a group of senior leaders with years of experience in running and leading outstanding schools worldwide. Our teachers broadcast lessons from our school here in London, where lessons are delivered via live and interactive online video-links to pupils world-wide
For additional information about our school, please visit iBOS website: http://www.ibos.school
Please use “Quick Apply” from TES to apply for this post or fill in the iBOS Application Form. Candidates should apply at their earliest convenience with interviews being conducted on a rolling basis. iBOS reserves the right to close the advert early if a suitable candidate is found.
If you have any further questions about this post, then please feel free to contact the HR Team via email@example.com, who can assist you with your questions.
Closing Date: 31st January 2021 (midday)
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. A disclosure/status check will be sought from the Disclosure and Barring Service for the successful candidate.
International British Online School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 13 - 19 years