We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated person to join the entrepreneurial team and assist the Head of Institut auf dem Rosenberg School of Talent & Enrichment. The ideal person will have exceptional administrative, organisational, leadership and teaching skills as well as substantial experience in working in a project-based environment. The ideal person will also have extensive experience in running an academic department.
- Ensuring and enabling the professional running of co-curriculars at the Rosenberg School of Talent & Enrichment
- Professional facilitation and communication (both internal and external) between stakeholders and third parties
- Administrative and IT support for the Rosenberg School of Talent & Enrichment
- Production of marketing and promotion materials of co-curricular courses
- Production of course content including writing outlines, seeing through delivery and success of co-curricular courses
- Establishing working relationships with staff, stakeholders and third parties
A successful candidate will have:
- Good knowledge of IT and school specific computer programmes including Power School and CRM
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience in dealing with SEN and G&T students
- Extensive experience in project management as well as running an own department
- Extensive teaching experience (5 years +) in an international school setting
- Good research skills and knowledge of world events around Art, Design, Science etc.
- Extensive experience in sales and marketing
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to work across various departments and in flexible work times
About the School:
Institut auf dem Rosenberg is a leading independent boarding-school for students aged 6-19 years, offering four different international education systems (German, Italian, British and American) as well as the Rosenberg School of Talent & Enrichment. For years the school has pioneered ways to educate children and young adults according to their individual abilities, talents and goals for the future.
• A rare opportunity to work in a highly successful and internationally renowned school
• A truly international environment and outstanding facilities
• Colleagues committed to excellence, and a teacher/student ratio of 1:3
• An entrepreneurial working atmosphere, dedicated to ensuring every student can follow an individual development plan and maximize his or her potential
• Attractive remuneration package including pension and optional accommodation
Candidates should supply a CV, letter of application detailing clearly their suitability for the post, and contact-details of three referees. Send to email@example.com, stating "Assistant Head School of Talent & Enrichment" in the subject-line.
Closing date for applications: Dec 3. Early applications are encouraged. Initial interviews will be conducted via Skype.
Any offer of appointment will be subject to child-protection screening including reference checks with previous employers, and clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously known as CRB) or equivalent.