Trinity Sixth Form Academy
Associate Assistant Principal
Leadership Scale L5-L10 (£46,566 - £52,723 per annum)
Across Trinity Multi Academy Trust there is a relentless focus on improvement. With that vision in mind, we have worked in partnership with local providers to deliver a brand new Sixth Form College which opened in September 2020. Initially accommodating up to 600 students, it will grow to a capacity of 1000 learners to meet increased demand. The new provision is in the multi-million-pound refurbishment of the Northgate site in central Halifax.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a transformational project, designed to allow more young people to benefit from an outstanding sixth form provision in a state-of-the-art new building. Aspirations and ambitions are high and the potential huge.
As an Associate Assistant Principal, you will:
- Support the Principal in developing a clear strategic vision of how to successfully develop the academy.
- Raise standards of student attainment and achievement across the academy.
- Celebrate and reward student and staff successes.
What we need?
- QTS with experience of effective teaching and performance within the curriculum area at A-Level/L3.
- Experience of working as a strong leader in an educational setting.
- Experience of responsibility for a whole area of school performance.
- Good understanding of 16-19 accountability measures.
What can we offer you?
- Full support from a dedicated team of senior leaders from around the trust.
- Cross Trust working with a commitment to your development and career progression
- A range of staff benefits, including a Cycle to Work scheme and reduced cost health cover.
We will be holding a tour around the new Trinity Sixth Form Academy on Thursday 15 April. If you would like to book a place on the tour, please email your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Start Date: 01 September 2021
Closing Date: 9.00am; Monday 19 April 2021
Interviews: To be confirmed
Apply now! For further information on this role, the benefits of working for the trust and how to apply, visit our recruitment website; www.trinitymat.org/all-vacancies. Here you can also view our Staff Prospectus.
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.
Trinity Sixth Form Academy
- with state funding
- Further Education
- Students of mixed gender, age 16+ years
At Trinity Academy Sixth Form we provide an outstanding educational experience for young people from Calderdale and beyond. Our vision is to equip our learners with the necessary qualities, skills and knowledge to become 'Life Read Learners'.
We see ...