Associate Assistant Principal – Science and a wider school responsibility (required from Easter or September 2018)
Leadership Pay Spine L6 – L10
This is an exciting opportunity to appoint an inspirational leader and outstanding teacher to drive forward science across the school. This post will enable the successful candidate:
• To lead a fully staffed and highly qualified team of science specialists
• To support the delivery of science across all Key Stages (3-5), incorporating large and successful cohorts at A Level.
• To play an important wider leadership role across the school as an integral part of an extended leadership team
• To access a full and tailored programme of leadership professional development and an opportunity to benefit from enhanced links with the Prince’s Teaching Institute
• To work in a supportive and inclusive school where positive relationships, a strong school ethos and a genuine focus on staff and student wellbeing are at the centre of everything we do
Our school is situated in the pleasant village of Tettenhall on the outskirts of Wolverhampton. We are close to other urban centres and very near to several more rural counties.
Information about the post and how to apply can be found on our school website. Please send your completed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always keen to talk and show people around. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with Mrs D Rogers on reception: email@example.com or alternatively ring 01902.558333, to make an appointment.
Closing date for applications: Friday 19 January 2018
Interview date: Week commencing 22 January 2018