Associate Assistant Vice Principal Mathematics and Numeracy
LPR 4 - 8 (£43,034 - £47,501)
Easter or September 2019
Our 11 – 18 school and collaborative Sixth Form is part of an innovative Multi-Academy Trust with four primary and two secondary Academies providing quality education and support for families and young people within the locality.
We are seeking to appoint an ambitious and talented teacher with a proven track record of securing successful student outcomes across all key stages. The Associate Assistant Vice Principal – Mathematics and Numeracy will possess the key leadership qualities necessary to develop professionals, inspire young people and contribute to school improvement as part of the extended Academy leadership team.
The successful candidate will:
- Have vision, energy and enthusiasm for learning and teaching
- Be proactive, innovative and focused on student outcomes
- Be an aspiring, ambitious leader with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a proven track record of raising and maintaining standards and securing high quality provision
- Be an advocate of partnership working and community engagement
In return we offer:
- An opportunity to contribute to developing teaching and learning across the Learning Trust.
- Modern learning spaces which inspire outstanding teaching and learning
- Excellent career development opportunities and access to a comprehensive programme of Professional Learning and Development at leadership level
- Mentoring and support from an experienced leadership team
Prospective candidates are invited to visit the Academy and meet the team, please contact Reception on 01709 812864 if you wish to make an appointment.
This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records check at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check.
How do I apply?
For further information, please contact Mr Richard Cooper Assistant Vice Principal on email@example.com.
An Application Form, Role Description and Person Specification can be found on the Academy website or can be obtained by calling the Academy.
Completed applications including a covering letter detailing how your skills and experience to date will prepare you for this role should be sent for the attention of Mr. C. Eccles, Principal to Mrs Rachael Barratt, PA to the Principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Academy address below:
Braithwell Road, Maltby, Rotherham, S66 8AB
Closing Date: Monday 25th February 2019 at 9am
Interviews: Wednesday 27th February 2019
Committed to Safeguarding & Promoting the Welfare of Children
An Equal Opportunities Employer