“ The staff are fantastic and support each other all the time.” Teacher
"Pastoral care has been at the heart of its work since its inception. Knowing, valuing and motivating pupils is central to its Christian vision and powerfully lived out by staff at all levels." SIAMS October 2019
Would you like to join us on our exciting journey as a growing school dedicated to the achievement and well-being of our students and staff? Would you like to work with highly motivated students who are keen to succeed?
We are seeking to appoint a collaborative and innovative Associate Head of Mathematics to join The Green School for Boys from September 2020. This is an excellent opportunity for a teacher of maths who aspires to be a Head of Department in the future. The ability to offer Economics is desirable but not essential.
- an exciting opportunity to make a significant contribution to the delivery of Mathematics in a new school with a STEAM specialism
- the chance to be a founding member of staff as the school begins its fourth year
- an opportunity to build on our strong links with London Central and West Maths Hub and NCETM.
- structured CPD within the school and across the Trust
- accelerated leadership opportunities
- a focus on wellbeing and valuing staff as professionals and people
- a supportive family friendly ethos
- directed time sensitive to planning, marking and sharing good practice
- a progressive IT learning environment with individual staff devices provided
- An early finish in the summer term
- A wonderful new purpose built building in September 2020
- An excellent location with Syon Lane main line (direct to central London) and good bus services to Richmond, Twickenham, Chiswick and Ealing on the doorstep
The Green School for Boys is part of The Green School Trust, a Church of England Multi Academy Trust which also runs the highly successful Green School for Girls. This is an exciting time to join the Trust and staff will have the opportunity to work at both schools. Development of leadership skills is an important part of the school culture and candidates who wish to progress their careers are encouraged to apply. As a Church of England Trust we welcome applicants from all faiths or none but we do ask that applicants support the Christian ethos of our schools.
This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. The Green School Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. A DBS enhanced disclosure that is satisfactory to us will be a condition of employment.
To apply for this role please either visit our website at www.tgstrust.com or apply through TES Global. To have an informal discussion regarding the role with the CEO & Executive Headteacher please contact Julie Hart: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Monday 20th January 12 noon.
Interviews: w/b Monday 20th January