Focus Learning Trust is seeking to appoint an Assistant Principal: Primary to support the planning and delivery of Key Stage Two provision across our 25 schools nationally. Focus Learning Trust is a key member of the OneSchool organisation, the largest body of independent schools in the world. We are a Trust of 25 small, successful independent schools of a strong Christian ethos stretching right across the UK, all of which are “Good” or “Outstanding”. We are at the cutting edge of technology and educational innovation and we place the success and happiness of our pupils, Self-Directed Learning and our unique and comprehensive CPD programme at the heart of all we do.
The schools benefit from excellent teaching and support staff, well-behaved and engaged students and small class sizes. Our Mission Statement is “Learning to Learn”; helping equip students with the ability to think critically, process information perceptually, analyse data accurately and evaluate situations intelligently in order to fulfil their true potential.
We are looking to appoint an Assistant Principal: Primary with extensive primary teaching and leadership experience to ensure that an innovative, Self-Directed Key Stage Two curriculum is planned, implemented and reviewed.
The successful candidate will have:
· Extensive Primary teaching and leadership experience
· Experience of school to school support in a comparable organisation or local authority
· Willingness to travel throughout the UK
· Ability to engage with a wide range of stakeholders
· Coaching, training and facilitation skills
· Ability to work on own initiative as well as in response to direct instruction from other managers
· Willingness to embrace change
· Ability to keep abreast of latest statutory Primary guidance and national/international best practice in all areas relevant for OneSchool (UK)
For an informal discussion about the role and to book a school visit, please contact Tim Bamber on 07384 240630 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For an application pack please email email@example.com.