Wakefield Girls’ High School, Senior School
Attendance and Administration Officer
Actual starting salary £16,112 pa with progression to £17,808 pa
The role of Attendance and Administration Officer has responsibility for inputting and updating the pupil registers on a daily basis, taking care to ensure the information is accurate and up to date. The successful candidate will also provide a professional and efficient service in administering the day to day activities of a busy reception area, and provide clerical and secretarial support to the school as required. This role is for an immediate start.
What you will need:
- You will be able to multi-task in a reactive and busy environment.
- Previous experience working as a secretary/administrator in an office or school with an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes.
- You will be highly organised and be able to work independently.
- Creative ability to produce a variety of documents.
- Confidence in communicating with a variety of key stakeholders; including management, teachers, pupils and parents.
- Flexibility and a willingness to work as part of a team.
- Ideally experience using school systems such as SIMS, or a willingness to be trained.
Hours of work are 37.5 hours per week, term time only (including INSET) + 5 weeks, Monday to Friday 08.00 am to 4.30 pm (with a one hour unpaid lunch break).
As part of our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, the successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Check.
Further details and an application form can be obtained from our website.
Applications by CV will not be accepted.
Closing date for applications: 4.00 pm on Friday 22nd February 2019.