Permanent, Term Time only – 35 hours per week
Closing date, 10.00am Wednesday 25th September 2019
Interviews week commencing 30th September 2019
We seek to appoint a motivated and experienced administrator to work closely with the attendance team in promoting good attendance and following up absences with parents. The postholder will have responsibility for recording, monitoring and reporting student absence. Previous experience of working with children, young people and families in a school or school related environment would be an advantage. Knowledge of SIMS is desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
The successful candidate will:
• have a good level of literacy and numeracy;
• have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• be able to work accurately under pressure;
• have experience of minute taking;
• have an understanding of safeguarding and attendance monitoring procedures.
• A strong personalised programme of professional development and coaching for teachers and support staff
• A strong community spirit
• Employee Assistance Programme
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS clearance. We are dedicated to equality and valuing diversity.