Applications are invited from an enthusiastic, well-organised individual who has an excellent understanding of attendance policy and procedure to enable them to champion and promote excellent attendance and punctuality to our students and their families.
The successful candidate will:
• Have drive and enthusiasm, channelled in to making a positive difference to the attendance of individual students and overall attendance performance for the academy.
• Have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at many differing levels.
• Be highly organised and have the ability to work to tight deadlines by prioritising the workload of the attendance team and reception point.
• Have high levels of literacy and numeracy
• Be accurate and pay close attention to detail
• Have the ability to analyse data, produce reports and work strategically.
• Manage the effective administration of school attendance.
• Management of student attendance in line with policy and procedure.
• Be proactive in driving and supporting initiatives to promote good attendance to students and their families.
Applicants should be versatile and enthusiastic to meet the Fir Vale Standard for the ongoing development and evolution of this unique school.
Fir Vale School is a large 11- 16 mixed secondary school located in the North of Sheffield. We are a good school and rapidly improving. Ofsted inspected our school in June 2015 and judged the school to be ‘Good’ in all areas; Safety was judged to be ‘Outstanding’. The school has a high proportion of pupils for whom Fir Vale School is their first preference.
For further information and to obtain an application form, job description and person specification, visit www.firvale.com.
All applicants are required to complete a Fir Vale application form. Please do not use the Sheffield City Council application form. Applications to be submitted to: email@example.com
Telephone enquiries can be made to Paula Barker HR Manager on 0114 2439391.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 3pm Friday 18th January 2019.
Interviews to be confirmed following shortlisting.