(Part-time 25 hours per week)
Ark Dickens Primary Academy - www.arkdickensprimary.org
Join a dedicated team of staff at Ark Dickens Primary Academy.
Do you have a passion for working with children in a school environment?
Do you want to join a fast growing organisation with excellent opportunities for development and professional growth?
Ark Dickens Primary Academy in Portsmouth is a two-form entry primary academy, which became part of the Ark network in September 2014.
We are looking to recruit a 1 x Attendance Assistant to join a committed team of ambitious staff who will support pupils, and the school to establish a supportive and nurturing learning environment in which all children can thrive.
Ideal candidates will:
- have experience of liaising with internal and external stakeholders and working in a high pressure environment
- have experience of running effective administrative and clerical support, ideally within a school environment
- have excellent administrative and organisational skills
- be enthusiastic and have a flexible approach to work
- be committed to Ark’s ethos of high expectations and no excuses
- have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils.
By joining Ark Dickens Primary Academy and the wider Ark team, you will have the opportunity to work with great colleagues, and to develop your career through our professional development programme. You will be encouraged to become a reflective and open practitioner.
Please take a look at our website to find out more about the school www.arkdickensprimary.org. Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact Angie Green, Operations Manager on 023 92826514 to confirm a visit or to discuss the role further. To apply, please go to: https://goo.gl/g2ccuw
Deadline: 11am on Tuesday 25th July, 2017
Interview date: w/c 7th August 2017
Contract: One year fixed term contract
Hours: 25 hours per week, Term time only (40 weeks per year)
Ark Dickens is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, early application is encouraged