Salary range - S01 SCP23- 25 (£26,999-£28,785 FTE)
Location - Co-op Academy Priesthorpe, LS28 5SG
Hours - 30 hours per week, term time only +15 days
Closing date - December 9, 2019
We’re looking for an Attendance Improvement Manager to join our team!
As an Attendance Improvement Manager you will deliver quality attendance support to children, young people and families. You will generate a tailored offer to meet individual needs informed by pupil, staff and parental/carer input. As well as work alongside support staff and with a range of professionals both inside and outside of the academy setting to support and champion attendance.
At the top of your game, you’ll relate well to young people, collaborate effectively with other adults and work constructively as part of a team. You’ll need to be an enthusiastic team player with the ability to use initiative, work independently and stay organised.
You’ll do all this whilst capturing the spirit of our vision and values and whilst role-modelling exceptional professional behaviours.
In return for everything you can bring, we can offer you an exciting role in a fast-growing and dynamic environment, where well-being for all is championed. We have a strong programme of bespoke CPD and believe in continual development. Co-op Academy Priesthorpe is a great place to be.
Benefits working for the Trust include:
• Local government pension scheme and recognised continuous service
• Co-operative flexible benefits, including cycle to work and 5% Co-op discount
• Employee well-being committee with a dedicated health and well-being day
• Co-operative credit union
• Health-care cash-back scheme
• Discounted gym membership and leisure activities
• 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
• Season ticket and rental deposit loans
• Bi-weekly team newsletter to keep you up to date with staff news
Closing date: Monday 9th December 9am
Interviews: Wednesday 11th December
How to apply?
Please complete the application form attached below and email it back to email@example.com or post to: FAO: HR – application, Co-op Academy Priesthorpe, Priesthorpe Lane, Pudsey, Leeds, LS28 5SG
Visits to the school are strongly welcomed. Please contact Jessica Poulter or Mandy Carlton on 0113 2574115.