Grade: H9 – Term Time + 5 INSET Days
Pay range - £25,988pa rising to £27,976 (or more for an exceptional candidate)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the appointment of an Attendance and Welfare Officer. This is a new post and the post holder will have a unique opportunity to impact outcomes for the students of the community.
Why choose Hertswood Academy?
- CPD accredited, and an exceptional reputation for professional development
- IIP Status award since 2003
- A brand new, state of the art facility to be completed within the next few years
- A track record of students attaining high achievements and gaining places in university such as Yale and Cambridge
- A positive and thriving sixth form
- Great travel links. Situated within the M25, the A1 and M1 are easily accessible, and St Pancras Station London is only 20 minutes by train
- Outcomes, Teaching, Behaviour and Safety, and Leadership and Management – Good. (Ofsted 2014).
Why would we choose you?
- You are a motivated, engaging and dedicated, with an unswerving devotion to continuously develop and support students.
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All postholders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check. For Sponsorship Licence compliance, we reserve the right to complete additional checks to evidence right to work in the UK.
To apply for this post please complete an application form and a letter of application. Further information about the Academy can be found at www.hertswoodacademy.org.
Closing date for applications is 9.00am Friday 13th October 2017