In 2012, Bolingbroke Academy opened with the vision to create a centre of excellence. We are extremely proud of our first two sets of GCSE results in English, Maths, Science, Modern Foreign Languages (MFL) and Performing Arts. We are seeking an exceptional and inspiring leader to join our pioneering school and contribute to our school’s mission. This is a unique opportunity to be part of showing what non-selective education can achieve for all pupils in our community. Bolingbroke Academy provides a first class learning environment based on outstanding teaching, great relationships and excellent facilities.
We are looking to recruit a motivated and inspiring individual to join our successful pupil services team. In this role you will provide excellent front-of-house service to all staff, pupils and visitors at the Academy. You’ll need to excel at prioritising a heavy workload, and deliver a comprehensive administration support service to ensure the smooth running of the office, as well as support school-wide administrative tasks as requested.
The ideal candidate will:
• have experience of liaising with pupils, staff members and external stakeholders
• have experience of administrative and clerical support, ideally within a school environment
• possess excellent administrative and organisational skills
• be committed to Ark’s ethos of high expectations.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
• work with a close-knit professional community of enthusiastic staff,
• learn from and share best practice with colleagues across the Ark network,
• access to a broad range benefits including an employee assistance programme, reduced gym membership and large retail discounts.
Please apply at https://arkcareers.engageats.co.uk/ViewVacancyV2.aspx?enc=mEgrBL4XQK0+ld8aNkwYmMiZ95eQ/mGbRWu7T+KjuulWMzOZ4OIA03X/xuGPjgcTonscX5jrpJLqoFk1dWdj7wnrR8Q15AeZw/1BRMWzkhMiT3MD5piu8KbVrmWJ5QKSAM8gb1uzy/wVcUycxjSVjA==&eoq=1&utm_source=external&utm_term=london-secondary-ark-bolingbroke-academy-operations-permanent-full-time&utm_content=attendance-officer-receptionist&utm_campaign=default-campaign&utm_medium=AtsViewLink and submit your application no later than 11am on Friday 24th May 2019.
Deadline: 11am on Friday 24th May 2019
Location: Wandsworth, London
Start date: ASAP
Salary: Ark Support Staff Band 5, point 15-22 £21,430 - £24,864 per annum, dependent on experience.
Hours: 40 hours per week (term time), plus 79.4 reserved hours to be worked as specified by LM and/or Principal.
Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis, therefore early application is advised. Strong candidates may be invited to interview prior to role’s closing date.
Ark is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.