Smart Teachers are recruiting for experienced Audio Visual Technician to join a “Good” comprehensive school in Greenwich, South East London (SE15). This Audio Visual Technician position is to start as soon as possible through until the end of the academic year and may be extended into September should the school find the right candidate. The Audio Visual Technician will require either an experienced AV Technician or a degree equivalent in Audio and Visual Arts.
About the Role
· Audio Visual Technician
· ASAP start through until the end of academic year
· Responsible for setting up sound, lighting and using design software for the Arts department
· Daily rate between £85 – £100 per day (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Very large 11-18 comprehensive school with close to 2000 pupils
· Sixth form available
· Ofsted rating “Good”
· Specialise in Art with facilities across KS3 – KS5 being superior
· Distinct provision for deaf students and those with autism and language impairment
In order to be considered for this role, the Audio Visual Technician will need to meet the following criteria:
· Proven experience working within/studied Audio Visual
· Able to work with pupils with various behaviour levels
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number KLP21623.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.