Vision are currently seeking an effective, motivational professional and ASC specialist to teach pupils with autism and other associated SEND.
- This will be a staff member who is ambitious for their pupils, familiar with working with students with ASC and challenging them to achieve their potential.
- This is an exciting time in the development of this school!
- The successful candidate will be a reflective practitioner, open to acting upon advice from colleagues and other professionals and committed to continued professional development.
- You will inspire trust and the confidence in your team, engage and motivate pupils with complex learning difficulties.
- For this post experience working with complex needs, using AAC including PECS and Makaton is essential.
- We are seeking an individual who combines passion, high quality learning individualized learning experiences; robust assessment of abilities and record keeping is also vital.
- In addition, wider responsibilities to further your career include the coordination of a curriculum area to ensure sustained effective teaching of the subject.
A fantastic opportunity to contribute to the development of the school and demonstrate your commitment to an outstanding practice.
You will be patient in dealing effectively with the signs and effects of crisis, working to prevent and de-escalate wherever possible. Keeping what is best for students and their futures at the heart of all that you do and in mind students life beyond school and preparation for adulthood.
SEND points for those with relevant qualification
Full time contract from September 2017