Smart Teachers is recruiting for an Autism Specialist Teacher at a warm and inviting Primary School in Ealing, West London. The Autism Specialist Teacher will work in an Additionally Resourced Provision which is very much part of the school as a collective. Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted, this school has great levels of behaviour from the students. This role presents a fantastic opportunity to create and establish a top-end level of quality education for children with needs varying from ASD, MLD and Speech and Language. This role is to start immediately until the end of the academic year, there is an opportunity for a contract in the future.
About the Role
· Autism Specialist Teacher
· To lead the Additionally Resourced Provision
· Ensure consistency in delivery by staff is maintained
· The role will be for two terms initially with opportunities for contract in the future
· To start immediately
· Daily rate from £140- £170 a day depending on experience
About the School
· Two form entry school with attached SEN provision
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· Great levels of behaviour from the students
· Higher than average levels of EAL and Special Educational Needs
· West Ealing
In order to be considered for this role, the Autism Specialist Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DDS18833
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.