Flexible TA work immediately available! Vision for Education are actively recruiting for experienced SEN Teaching Assistants who preferably come from a Support or Care Worker background to work at a specialist SEN school that caters for pupils on the more severe end of the Autistic spectrum. The following shift times are available: 08:30 – 15:30 / 09:30 – 14:30 / 10:00 – 14:00.
- Have a patient, supportive, empathetic and understanding nature.
- Preferable but not essential – Experienced support worker / care worker for students aged 3 – 19.
- Happy to work with children of all ages and young adults (3-19).
- Be vigilant and supportive when managing / de-escalating challenging behaviour.
- Comfortable with Personal Care if required.
- Have a real desire to work with SEN students on the Autistic Spectrum
- Be confident working with both groups and 1:1.
- Be confident when liaising with parents and colleagues.
- Applicant must be available more than 3 days a week.
- Applicant must hold a current enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to undergo one through Vision and have it registered on the Update Service.
- Must have experience working with Autism
Our specialist SEN consultants have the knowledge and expertise to find the ideal placement for you, with our long-standing and trusting relationships with each of our clients we are guaranteed to place you in positions to enhance your career and experience.
We promise to provide you with an honest and efficient service where we deliver high levels of customer service and after care to every candidate and client.
Benefits of working with Vision for Education:
- Rewarding rates of pay
- Professional 24/7 support.
- Free of charge CPD Training Opportunities.
- Committed consultants.
- Continuous Support and feedback throughout.
- In house payroll department, so no need to sign up with a payroll provider.
We look forward to hearing from you, please apply now with your CV and if requirements are met our team will be in touch with you shortly.
For further information about this role please contact Liam Ffrench on (0113) 4265330 or email email@example.com