Autism Support Worker - Huddersfield
- Huddersfield SEND School
-£65 - £70 (per day)
- Vision for Education supply work
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a part time Autism Support worker to join our successful supply support team and to work in a local Autism / ASD setting in Kirklees. This will be a full time 1:1 role working with a variety of students who have Autism.
In this setting we are looking for a committed and motivational practitioner to join their successful team. The school specialises in catering for students with Autism and have a driven and successful teaching and management team. This Autism Support Worker - Huddersfield position would suit a Support Worker who is looking to work in settings covering ad-hoc supply needs. Should you be currently studying at University and have free days or have a part time job with time to spare.
The successful Autism Support Worker - Huddersfield will be passionate, caring and get the most out of the young learner they are supporting. The desired support worker will have experience in a similar setting or background working within care.
To be considered for this Autism Support Worker - Huddersfield position you must:
- Have a genuine desire to make a difference in young learners lives
- Have a passion to help children achieve their full potential
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a Autism Support Worker - Huddersfield:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated SEND consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a passionate Autism Support Worker - Huddersfield who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Specialist SEND team, at the Huddersfield branch on 01484 642928