Job type- Part time permanent
Salary £17,636 pro rata
Hours- 20 hours per week
Do you want to make a difference to young people’s lives, inspiring them to achieve and realise their true potential? If so, then join Nacro, who educate, nurture and transform lives.
Who we are looking for?
We are in search of a Base Administrator to provide administrative support for the Education in Carlisle and to ensure that administrative procedures are carried out in accordance with our Nacro requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· To accurately maintain the paperwork and electronic record systems.
· To ensure that photocopying, scanning, collating and information is made available from administration records at the request of the Line Manager.
· To check and enter data into the organisation MI systems and retrieve data as necessary.
· To have an in depth understanding of and the ability to follow systems, procedures and methods of in relation to relevant programmes and activities delivered at the base.
· To ensure the accurate maintenance of records of attendance, appointments, leave and sickness records for service users.
Demonstrable experience as an administrator, preferably related to similar activities with other public sector organisations or within the voluntary sector.
A DBS check will be required for this role.
For a full job description and person specification please click here
Please apply online