Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Beauty Therapy Lecturer to help teach and assess students in a college in Westminster. This full time Beauty Therapy Lecturer post will start in January or sooner on a permanent contract. To be considered for this Beauty Therapy Lecturer role you will need to have an NVQ / Diploma in Beauty Therapy level 3, BTEC, ITEC or equivalent, as well as a teaching qualification minimum PTLLS.
About the Role
• Beauty Therapy Lecturer
• Teach and asses students
• To plan and deliver lessons daily
• To obtain a consistent record of “Good” observation grades
• Permanent role from January
• £27,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
About the School
• College in Westminster
• A renowned college within its field
• You would be joining a friendly, fast paced and enjoyable department
• A large number of students come through the college every year
In order to be considered for this role, the Beauty Therapy Lecturer will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• NVQ / Diploma in Beauty Therapy Level 3, BTEC National Diploma, ITEC or equivalent
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RLC4182BTL
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.