Are you passionate teacher wanting to support children with behavioural difficulties and challenging behaviours? Are you wanting flexible working hours each week, not tied down to a contract and work in different specialist settings and alternative provisions? The Vision for Education in Peterborough want to hear from you!
We are looking to recruit innovative teachers with strong backgrounds in supporting children with behavioural difficulties and challenging behaviours. We work closely with schools and alternative provisions across Peterborough and Cambridgeshire. These vary from Pupil Referral Unit’s (PRU) that may support pupils with behavioural issues and those who have been permanently excluded from Mainstream Schools, to provisions that have short term programmes to help learners return back to Mainstream.
Ideally we would require you to have experience in dealing with students with Behavioural, Emotional and Social Difficulties (BESD). You would need to have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and the ability to manage a class of children with potentially challenging behaviours, whilst ensuring that all children remain engaged with their work.
In return for your hard work and expertise you will be rewarded with:
- Unparalleled daily rates paid weekly as PAYE in our in-house payroll.
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague.
- Support throughout your work placements.
- Access to a dedicated SEND consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Access to FREE CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications.
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve.
- Regular FREE social events, giving you the chance to network with other SEND professionals, widen your professional contacts – and have a great night out!
If you feel you have the qualities we are looking for and would like to know more, please call Lauren at the Peterborough office on 01733 371371. Alternatively, please send us your current CV.