Do you want a challenge? Are you passionate about education? Then come and join us!
We are looking for a dedicated, highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to contribute to our vibrant, caring and inspiring multi-cultural community school.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and inspirational person to:
- Provide support and guidance to children and those engaged with them in order to reduce exclusions, increase attendance and raise attainment by working to remove barriers to learning.
- Provide a complementary service to teachers and support staff and undertake work, care and support programmes to address the needs of children who require support to raise learning participation and access to the curriculum.
- Work within an extended range of networks and partnerships and assist in brokering support to enhance learning opportunities, as well as contributing to the improvement of services to children and families.
If this is the school for you, we can offer:
- A ‘Good’ school, Ofsted June 2016;
- Happy and motivated children who enjoy learning;
- Excellent support from governors, the senior leadership team, parents/carers and the local community;
- A strong team of dedicated staff;
- An exciting opportunity and a lot of fun.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
If you feel you would enjoy the challenge that this role offers we would be delighted to hear from you.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively an application pack can be found on the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
For any further details, please contact Katerina Christoforou-Woodruff at the school on 020 8672 3062 or by email email@example.com.
Completed applications should be returned to the school either by email or post.
Closing date: 25 March 2019 (at 9am)
Interviews: Friday 29 March 2019
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
“Hand in hand … we can”
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.