Vision for Education are actively recruiting for Behaviour Leader to work within an Outstanding Secondary School in Central Bradford. The ideal applicant will have experience working with secondary aged pupils supporting challenging behaviour. This is a demanding job due to the nature of the pupils, so school require someone with an unwavering commitment to helping support the pupils and school.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
• Be patient and understanding.
• Be supportive of the classroom teacher and deliver strong classroom management skills.
• Be empathetic towards pupils with behavioral, social and emotional difficulties.
• Be flexible with your teaching styles in order to adapt to each individual.
• Be confident working with both groups and 1:1.
• Liaise effectively with parents and colleagues.
Our specialist secondary consultants have the knowledge and expertise to find the ideal placement for you, with our long-standing and trusting relationships with each of our clients we are guaranteed to place you in positions to enhance your career and experience.
We promise to provide you with an honest and efficient service where we deliver high levels of customer service and after care to each candidate and clients.
Benefits of working with Vision for Education:
• Rewarding rates of pay.
• Professional 24/7 support.
• CPD Training Opportunities
• Committed consultants.
• Paid direct on a PAYE basis.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.
The Vision for Education Leeds and Bradford Office look forward to speaking with you about this role.