Grade 8 (starting at £18,009)
Term time (37 weeks) 39 hours per week
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding practitioner to join our staff. The successful candidate will to work closely with our leadership team, pastoral team, teaching and support staff. Their key role will be to ensure that all students are able to learn in the classroom and be successful. The post holder will be responsible for the personal development, behaviour, care and welfare of a number of key students. This may include;
- supporting all students to demonstrate the basics; respect for others and self, politeness and honesty and helping others in order to become well rounded citizens who are able to contribute positively to society
- coaching and mentoring key students to improve their behaviour and identify barriers to learning
- monitoring and reporting behaviour data
- supporting key students to improve their attendance
- presenting as a positive role model with high expectations and aspirations for students
- developing positive relationships with parents and carers
- organising and managing appropriate sanctions
- ensuring high standards of uniform are maintained
Further information is available on our website email@example.com
1. Complete the application form and attach a letter of application, no more than two sides of A4, which sets out your experience to date and what you feel you can contribute to the post. Please ensure that your letter of application matches your philosophy, practice and experience to the items listed in the job and person specification.
2. Email the application form and letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post in an envelope clearly marked ‘Behaviour Manager Vacancy’ to: Lorraine Deley, Principal’s PA, Castle Donington College, Mount Pleasant, Castle Donington, Derby DE74 2LN
If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by email or letter with further details prior to interview.
Please be aware, as the applicant, you are responsible for ensuring your application reaches us before the deadline/closing date. Late applications will not be accepted.
Closing date: Monday 30th April at 9am
Interview date: To be confirmed